DAY 320 (Dream of a doer!)

 I am elated today because my childhood friend achieved my childhood dream!

They say that people live their dreams through their children but I feel there are few such close-st ones who when they achieve something you always wanted to, a major part of you wins!

So we are friends since 20 years and before being friends, I had always been a fan of this girl. Excelled in academics, love to read books, talks intellectual with a great sense of humor and can just lighten you up by being around. Over the years, we became the closest of friends, even roommates, our spouses being friends, we 4 becoming fantastic 4, we separating our cities, becoming parents at just a gap of 3 months, and still till date meeting once a year like a religion!

Over the years, she has never ceased to amaze me with the way she handles life, changing drastically and yet remaining the same. And yesterday, I (umm...I mean the fantastic 4) got on a video call (because we have to share all the big things in life to each other when they happen!) with this book being published by her.

https://amzn.in/d/cdw2YEg


I was elated with a lump in my throat as it was literally a "Journey to the Moon" for me. 

There are thinkers and then there are doers. She has always been a doer and that is just so inspirational. I wish I could have been with her and hugged her and patted on her back but instead I patted myself and wished to send out the energy to her. And I became a fan yet again!

There are friends whom you talk to everyday. Then there are ones who know your routine most of the time. There are work friends, there are happy news friends, there are bad news friends. And then there are friends who are life. She is life. 

Couldn't have been happier and prouder and I request all readers to check out this book, buy it for your kids, nieces, nephews or for gifting purposes and spread the word. Do add your reviews on Amazon as well and trust "the-constructive-ones" to be implemented in her next book!

Comments

  1. Such a touching and heartfelt blog.I can see how proud and happy you feel for her.what more a friend could ask for ? ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 91 (Yukkkk..!!!)

DAY 41 (G-talk...Men not allowed..!!!)

DAY 105 (When life is awesome...!!)