DAY 275 (The magic world of books..!)

I read somewhere when I was a kid "Who said life is fair?" Somehow this imprinted in my mind. I would think of it in all unfavorable situations in life. Ofcourse.. life isn't fair.

Books and reading change the way you think. It changes your whole personality and your impulses as well as how you react to situations. I have often found myself being over-sensitive (not that I am not sensitive other days!) during the days when I am reading an emotional romantic fiction. I find myself lost when I am reading a very interesting puzzling mystery thriller. And the list goes on.

Sometimes, my behavior would depend on what I read when I was a little girl. Its so impacting! Reading can calm me and it can also ignite me. Reading can help me get through the day and it can also give me sleepless nights. I do not think or imagine that anything else in the world can do that magic to your brain. Make you a different person, mostly a better one. It will teach you things in life, it will make you a thinker.

Books are magic, writers are magicians! And readers... we probably are just the characters of their fantasy!

#Foodforthought

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 316 (Hear, Hear!)

DAY 313 (Retrospection)

DAY 315 (Self-worth)