DAY 306 (Does reading makes you crazy?)

They often say that the more you read, it makes you a little more learned. But I believe it makes you a little more crazy too. You are philosophical in all your approaches of looking at life. I recently had read this book “The Shiva sutras” which has blown my mind. I wouldn’t make this blog a book review but this book is something which I would revisit till I am breathing and I would like to absorb atleast few of the teachings if not all. 

If the knowledge says that we are all the same, you are me and I am you and this world and it’s baggages are all but a myth then there are so many things which are non-existent and still we are all time running-after or “dying-for”. 

From the materialistic pleasures to the emotional pains, we have devoted ourselves day and night to these commitments. In reality they are just a figment of imagination of our cosmos which is conceptualising this false concept of “life”. 

Some of our basic motives are baseless:

What do we want to do in life? 

What makes us happy?

How to help others? 

How to help ourselves?

While we are “living” and “dying” and then “re-living” these mysteries, we never understand that the truth is much beyond all this because actually we never “take-birth” or “die”. You are me , I am you and thus we all are one while conceptually living separately. 

One of my favourite sutra: यथा तत्र तथा अन्यत्र. 

Or in other words, I am here and thus I am everywhere. It’s so simple and yet so complex. 

While I am sulking to a bad day or something else, I wish my kundalini chakra could awaken to help me get out of this shallowness and be what I truly am. 

As I said, a lot of reading makes you mad. But then it sometimes finds a way to get through a painful experience by exploring on a philosophical journey. 

I can’t say for sure which is right or makes more sense but whatever gets you through the day is. 

When situations weigh you down and losses are inevitable, is it really so crazy to dive into some craziness and find solace in some comforting theories for distractions? 

Something to ponder upon, isn’t it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 316 (Hear, Hear!)

DAY 313 (Retrospection)

DAY 41 (G-talk...Men not allowed..!!!)