DAY 233 (Is it worth it...?)
Sometimes...it is not worth it.
- To go out of the way for someone when he just shrugs you away.
- To be committed to something when there is no future to it.
- To give away your time-out, your happiness for something which later mocks at your unhappiness.
- To be available for someone who had blocked you long ago.
- To expect out of nothingness.
- To work hard and then get a kick in the ass.
- To be physically incapable of being a part of something so tedious, but still torturing yourself ..assuming its your duty.
- To be "not" showing off and then getting comments on not being vibrant.
- To be right on line and then pushed at the end line.
- To be righteous in the world of falseness.
- To be emotional for a rock.
- To be tagged forever to something which goes away in a fortnight.
- To be exasperated at cold-blooded.
- To be tearful for emotionless.
- To be attached.
- To be a part of something that is nothing.
- To be hurt.
- To be disappointed.
- To be expressing.
- To be complaining.
- To be a someday ..."will be".
So breath out...and live in the moment. Whatever it shows you in the first breath...be happy to receive it. Love the idea of love. And just keep faith...