DAY 274 (Mixed thoughts..!)

So, there are so many contradictory feelings that you keep having as the baby starts growing up.

You want the baby to give you a break sometimes, but within 5 minutes you start missing him if he isn't around.
You want baby to be active but you get so tired of fetching the things he keeps throwing and asking you for it.
You want the baby to be interested in food but feel guilty when he stares at you eating without blinking his eyes.
You want the baby to love you more than anyone else he loves and yet you want him to prepare to stay with a caregiver once you join back work.
You want the baby to like to go out but sometimes exhausted of always wanting to go out.
You want the baby to sleep well but when his afternoon naps extend beyond 2.5 hours, you start missing him and feel when will he wake up! (Confession: I sometimes even start making noise around the house so that he wakes up and plays with me :D )

This and so much more !

While you are adjusting to understand what you want, there are so many other exhausting things happening. I don't want to write another blog on it because that person doesn't deserve it so I will keep it short. I have a part time nanny + maid who is absolutely nuts (read obsessive) for my son! So much so that she believes Ayaansh is happier with her than with me (Yes! she said it).
But you know, when you need your maid, you tolerate all the psychotic things and keep calm till you don't need her! So I believe a month more and I will get rid of her when I join back work full-time and Ayaansh would be in a day-care somewhere near me. But till then this female will keep getting to my nerves!

Anyway, many new and exciting things happened in last 1-1.5 months!
- Ayaansh got his budding first tooth and then a second one!
- He learnt to wave bye, shake hand and give a high-five!
- He knows where to find birdie (outside the window!) and trust me he finds them faster than me!
- And the most goose-bumping and awesome-est days of all.. Ayaansh started saying "Papa" today :))))

Time is flying by and I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow as he amazes me everyday with his talents, naughtiness and cuteness..
Sigh...

-Just an overwhelmed mum! <3 p="">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 316 (Hear, Hear!)

DAY 313 (Retrospection)

DAY 41 (G-talk...Men not allowed..!!!)