DAY 114 (Balancing..)

Hmmmm...so here I am back again..!! First of all...thank you so much in advance...because I know you all are gonna love this template... :D

And now coming back to myself...
Well...things are parallely rough and smooth in life. And like a good girl, I am enjoying both sides of the coin. I am learning a lot and at the same time I have learnt to forget a lot too. And you know....now I have realised how important both the aspects are! You can neither make your brain a dumping bag nor can you leave it just empty. And with time...you get to learn to balance both the things.

Although,there are some side effects at times as well. For example...you cannot be yourself at times or maybe you have to contradict your intution as well. But if you trust me...its worth taking the risk! Chose things to just avoid and step up and dare to preserve few things as well.

You know...at the end of the day...you'll be satisfied! And thats what important..right?

PS- Yippppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....for FIFA world cup 2010...
And I love the Shakira waka waka track for FIFA....(Please check it out ..if you haven't done it still..!!!)
Hope to have a great time this FIFA..!!!

Comments

  1. u dont seem too happy...

    anything wrong..??

    do i smell some kind of a compromise or something..??

    ReplyDelete
  2. @chanz....no dear..not exactly..! don't worry..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is a roller coaster......so gear up....!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @atul gupta...yup you are right..! m all geared up..!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 316 (Hear, Hear!)

DAY 313 (Retrospection)

DAY 41 (G-talk...Men not allowed..!!!)