DAY 25 (HIP HIP HURRAY.......!!!)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........I am sooooooo happy...!!! I know that I am gonna get killed for making another public announcement for this news ....but I can't really control myself over this issue ...so let me get killed....no worries!!


My best friend Akansha....whom I have mentioned a lot many times in my posts...just got her summer internship in Switzerland...and she so much deserves it !!! Now,you must be wondering whats this thing about being killed for this news....right? Actually she is different from normal humans like us....thats why. She doesn't like to scream about her success..doesn't like others be overly overwhelmed by it....and never just allows herself to feel so great about herself....in short she is ABNORMAL...!!!

And above all...yesterday was SWAMI VIVEKANAND's birthday...and she is also a true follower,die-hard fan and ultimate in love with this personality so that called for double celebration...and this time she got a gift from him...infact.

Anyway....I am just ultimate delighted for my dearest friend....and I hope she gets all she deserves in her life. CHEERS...!!!

PS- Hope you guys see my next post...if I am alive.... :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 316 (Hear, Hear!)

DAY 313 (Retrospection)

DAY 41 (G-talk...Men not allowed..!!!)