DAY 33 (Are you gonna forward it...??)

I hope you all can relate to this one very easily. And thus I want your feedbacks to it.

Like zillions of times as before...I again received one of those irritating bullshit messages on my cellphone and e-mail ID to forward the chain to 15 more people and that will bring all that I could ever wish for since I came to this planet. I feel like giving it back hard to such people who forward these messages to me. What the F*** ???

I don't know about others...but do you really think that I would fall for it? If yes...then you need to be born again..dude!

I have seen so many of them forwarding e-mails,sms and even those pamphlets by photo-copying them. I think those are really out of the world...illogical..IQ-less...people.


Ok....forget about the messages regarding your personal interests...
Lets talk about those which say that it could save someone's life and bla bla bla..(And I mean it...to be BLA  BLA BLAAAA...!!!)
You feel that whatever money is earned by forwarding the message or so..is really sent to the ABC hospital to bed number XYZ??? And even if you are so desperate to help...do some efforts and go to venue..straight away..! Money order can be a good option as well.

Ha ha ha...look at it this way now. Someone is dying out there in the hospital...and you are busy preparing well-versed messages on your laptops and cellphones! Thats quite loving of you I must say!

These fake things should not effect people like us atleast..who are well-educated...have been blessed with some common sense...and do have an average IQ level atleast!

But still...if you think its crap...and what you do is humanity and you are the saviour of the world...then go ahead...
CLOSE YOUR EYES..
..
..
..
..
NOW WISH SOMETHING YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED..
..
..
..
..
..
..
WISH HARDER...!!!
..
..
..
..
..
AND NOW..FORWARD THIS POST TO 20 MORE PEOPLE AND YOU ARE GONNA MEET THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE BEFORE 12 AM TODAY!!!


All the Best..lol..!!!

Comments

  1. I totally agree with u here.
    I actually hate those people who send such msgs(otherwise i love everyone.)
    I am doing my bit by donating my very rare blood (B-ve) atleast once in 3 months.
    Always remember that "Knowledge is never General". Even the educated people like us have a degraded IQ.
    I can't be the saviour of the world but I have saved someone's life.

    Cheers to Life..

    Nuts

    P.s. I am not forwarding it to anyne...:)
    Donate blood if u can. It gives a great
    feeling. Got an idea for a post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for agreeing with it.
    and u r doing really a great noble job by donating blood..hats off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. double standards here, how come g**** was abusive n f*** aint????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...u were using that for my uncle and aunt..if you remember...mister!!
    and this one is just an instant reaction..of how i feel..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once got a forward about saving some kid's life. And even a cell number was given along with it. I tried calling on that number, and it said, 'Please check the number you've dialed'. Realized all this is crap from then :)
    Nice post + Nice blog!
    Take Care
    And yea, Hi !
    Happy Blogging!
    Wink♪♫

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey cursed..was just wondering...why cursed..???
    anyway..thanks for being a support here..and appreciating the post..!! hope to c u more..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will see me more. Cursed, cause...well....Long story! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh...i would love to know someday...the long story..!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 316 (Hear, Hear!)

DAY 313 (Retrospection)

DAY 315 (Self-worth)