DAY 82 (YUHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!!)

After such a long term patience...finally...I Er. Supriya Garg....finally got my date of joining from TATA CONSULTANCIES SERVICES..!!! 
Yuhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...!!!


I am delighted to the core of my heart. Although....I got the place of joining in Lucknow itself...but its ok...atleast life started moving..! Waiting since 5th June,2009....to finally receive that phone-call of the most important piece of information ever....today was the day...!!!

My life has such huge importance of the number 3 really..! My birthday...12 september...1+2=3, my date of first placement 12 february...1+2=3, my call for joining...12 march.....1+2=3, my date of joining 30 march...3+0=3, every person who is close to me (except Akansha....and my youngest sis...the cutest and most precious exceptions ever..) have their birth date as a sum of 3 ! Isn't that the most awesome coincidence ever..!!!


I just love myself...today! Everything seems so beautiful and lively today..!!! 


And before I go complete crazy in happiness...I must thank AKANSHA publicly...for being there in one of these toughest periods of my life..!! She has accepted me with open arms...even in the worst of the situations..not only in the past 10 months...but before that too. But I have been the weirdest of all...in last few months especially..!!


Thanks a zillion Akansha..!! I would have literally not be able to survive without you!


Ok guys...my hands are shivering literally right now...and I gotta stop here...!! Don't forget to drop down your heartiest congratulations in the comment box below... :D
Chao..!!!

Comments

  1. WOW!!
    Congos to u..
    I became ur bro and dis happened..:)
    M so damn lucky for u..
    All thnx to me...:)
    All the best to the company.
    Hehehe..

    Cheers

    Nuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwww... m so happy for u honey....

    Congrats... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nipuu...ha ha ha...haan ji for sure...all thanks to u...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heartiest Congratulations Supriya.. I think Nipun is right.. may be he is lucky for you. Just tie a Rakhi and keep him... ;). So is it finally you are what you wanted to be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! Hope you will continue writing blog after joining in TCS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @farida....yeah for sure....!!! no its not "what ii always wanted to be.." ...that is something which will take time...and still in the process..! but blogging keeps me connected to it..!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @sailesh....thanks...and for sure....i will...!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats a great news supriya...

    congrats...main kaam ke silsilay mein bahar gaya hua tha, cudnt read ur last few posts...will comment on all those unread post...

    but as of now...heartiest congratulation to u :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @abhi...thank you so very much....!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 316 (Hear, Hear!)

DAY 313 (Retrospection)

DAY 315 (Self-worth)