DAY 99 (The journey..!!!)

So tomorrow is double celebration day. Its my joining plus it'll be my century in the blogging world..!!! I am so excited :D

I started blogging just out of the blue being inspired from this movie JULIE AND JULIA. It was then when I learnt about blogging. And since Akansha boosted me up...I went for it. And then I thought why didn't it came across my mind before? But that was okay. Atleast i eventually started it....!


And now I think what a big coincidence!!! I started blogging to utilize my time into something constructive and something which suits me....and now on the day I get joining (when the nothing-to-do phase gets over) I am gonna complete my century..!! Isn't that awesome???


Well...I do not know where do I stand in the blogging universe or even I am worth it or not. But all I know is that...I love blogging. It doesn't matter whether I know what to write or not. It doesn't matter people agree with my opinions or not. What matters is...I write what I feel. I let it vent out my way. There is no restrictive boundaries on what to write...how much to write...or any deadlines. And thats the way...everyone wants it to be. Its my little corner...with the zillions of thoughts and their minutest details being spilled over. And thats like simply great..!!!


Looking forward to tomorrow...!!! Fingers crossed...!!!

Comments

  1. It truly is... I feel the same way about blogging... I just hit 50 posts yesterday and i felt great about it.... It is a great platform and a great place to get your angry bones scratch out and on the better side meet some good people.... i mean what are the odds that i would have known you, though we live so near or anyone else who i am following now... Kudos to the BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ratz...blogging rocks..!! cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squeeee! Congrats on the 100th, Suppie. (yes, nicknaming people is a habit of mine.; )

    looking forward to your next century!XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. @brenda.....lol...thanks brenda...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy joining the corporate world :) , enjoy the early honeymoon period :P.....Have fun till it lasts :), have heard quite a lot about TCS office in ur city ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. @lincoln..thank you..i liked your "honeymoon tag"...lol..!! and so have you heard the good things or the bad ones about the one in my city..??

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ @ease....thank you so much.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your Job and the 100th post of your Blog. I feel the same way about blogging. Most of my posts hit me on the head a few minutes before I write... hehe

    All the best you...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Mr. Stupid...thank you dear..

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have amazed with your posts for everyday of your blogging life... Not many can do it. Best luck for your 100th blog and your job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @farida..thank you so much farida...you have really been a wonderful follower as well..!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. its awesome..congrats again on ur job n ur awaited century..:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. depends on ur viewpoint ;) , but work culture is like sarkari types, dont know if u like it or not:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @chitz.....thanks so much.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @lincoln...thanks for your view point.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 316 (Hear, Hear!)

DAY 313 (Retrospection)

DAY 315 (Self-worth)